A life-long student of Theosophy and Metaphysics, Mr. Wilson enhanced his studies in esoteric philosophy with the Rosicrucian’s (AMORC: The Ancient Mystical Order of the Rose Cross), a worldwide non-sectarian Fraternal Order dedicated to the systematic study of higher wisdom, and the understanding of the natural laws of the universe.
He is also a former member of the Self Realization Fellowship, an organization which ideals aim at disseminating among the nations a knowledge of definite scientific techniques for attaining direct personal experience of Infinite Intelligence.
Launched into life almost naturally disfavored in his country of origin Liberia West Africa, his mother died in childbirth, and his father passed away when he was yet a toddler. At age 13 while studying in Nigeria, he became caught in the throes of full-blown genocidal civil war (between Nigeria and Biafra.)
He could have easily been the poster-child for a life of decadence and hardship had it not been for the timely intervention of his aunt and adoptive mother, the (late) Reverend. Dr. Elizabeth Honora Wilson), whom from his birth, took full responsibility for his rearing and education.
Educated in the rich and diverse cultures of sub-Saharan West Africa, he attended secondary school at the College of West Africa in Liberia, and at The Holy Ghost College in Eastern Nigeria. He obtained his primary and elementary education at the College St. Pierre in London, Great Britain. Decades later, he moved permanently to the United States, where he attended Roger Williams College in Providence Rhode Island (1979), and Cambridge College (1995) at Harvard Square Massachusetts, where he earned his Master of Education degree in Counseling & Psychology.
Also the recipient of an array of credentials and verified certifications from some of the world’s most prestigious institutions of learning (including Ross College of Business (at Univ. of Michigan) ... his book, ANTIDOTES FOR ADVERSITY, 21 Effective Ways To Get Through Life's Toughest Challenges is listed with Amazon.com as a Number 1 Bestseller in the respective categories of “Personal Transformation and Spirituality”, and, “Eating Disorders”.
An ardent devotee of Positive Mental Hygiene and Personal Dynamism, Wynston is a Results-driven Life Coach and Self-development Motivational Speaker, and is invited to deliver presentations to universities, corporations, libraries, military bases, religious institutions throughout the United States and abroad. His primary objective is stimulating people to ignite significant personal transformation in the 8+ major areas of their arena-of-life.
In addition to his primary obligations as a results-driven life coach, he independently contracts as a language consultant to corporations, the military, and various institutions located in Asia, the Middle East, and South America, which accord him the opportunity to interact with and impact the lives of thousands of people across the globe
As a survivor of the world's very first major post-World-War II humanitarian civil war catastrophe (between Nigeria and Biafra) ... some of his reflections on how to get through life's toughest challenges are highlighted in his Amazon #1 bestselling book: "ANTIDOTES FOR ADVERSITY ... 21 Effective Ways To Get Through Life’s Toughest Challenges".
On account of the major setbacks brought on by that war ... Mr. Wilson decided to spend his entire adult life seeking a practical formula for how best to re-invent his life so that he could live it more productive and successful.
Not only did he spend a great deal of time carefully studying and analyzing the habits of some of the most successful people in the world (past and contemporary) ...
... he quest in search of everything pertaining to the art / science of successful achievement he could lay my hands on:
- He studied the great literatures on the most advanced thinking on the subject, including ancient texts, contemporary philosophy, psychology, spirituality, the principles and laws of the universe ... and even quantum physics
- He interviewed people who were successful not only in business and finance ... but in their personal, social, and spiritual lives ...
- He researched more than 350 biographies of the most extraordinarily successful people ... in personal, professional, and spiritual arenas
- He acquired an M.Ed. in Counseling and Psychology from Cambridge, with the intent on studying the mindset of the dynamically successful
- He even authored and published a book on the topic of adversity and how to get through life's toughest challenges, which became an Amazon #1 bestseller (featured in their respective categories of "Personal Transformation" and "Spirituality"
- He took ongoing professional skill-development course-specializations offered by some of the world's most renowned research universities on the "Science of Success" ... including The Ross School of Business at University of Michigan
As a person who has undergone a wide range of seemingly insurmountable pitfalls, obstacles and setbacks ... as well as overcome them through unwavering perseverance, persistence and tenacity ... Mr. Wilson shares tremendous empathy with the respective needs of his clients across the board!
Welcome to Wilson On Your Mind
... I'M STANDING BY TO HELP YOU NOW!
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author
Results-driven Life Coach